Mercury Retrograde… we hear and see this quite a bit in and out of the astrology world…. and sometimes Mercury gets a bad wrap when he goes retro… but it’s not all bad.. 🙂 When Mercury goes retrograde it would appear from our Earth’s prospective that Mercury is moving backwards….. hmmm no wonder he can cause some confusion… Yet, if we can “respect” Mercury while he is in this position by applying the “rules” that fit with this circumstance, we can come out of this period with a smile instead of a frown… 🙂
The “rules” are as follows…
- Pay attention to and do as many things possible with the two letters RE in front of the word… for example… REnovate: REdocorate: REdo: REcreate: REnew:
- Try not to begin any new projects:
- Might not be a good time to start a new relationship
- May be a good time to renew a relationship (depending on personal chart data)
- Try not to sign important documents. Exception renewing a mortgage, but be very careful about the small print.
- If you need to sign important papers, make sure you understand everything, if you don’t ask questions.
- Mistakes in communications and messages are highly likely during this period, so read and REread before you sign or commit.
- Expect delays in communications or in getting your questions answered.
- Expect misunderstandings in communications
- Have patience when communicating
- Have patience when waiting for a reply or an answer
- New plans made during this time may not work out as planned or may need to be REdone at a later date
When Mercury is said to be in “storm” he is moving very slowly, the effects of the Mercury Retrograde will apply to a slighty lesser degree.
The First 2015 Mercury Retrograde, “storm” and when it turns direct dates are below.
- Mercury entered its “storm” on January 17,
- He went Retrograde on January 21:
- Mercury turns direct on February 11:
- Mercury is clear of its storm February 19:
©Greta McKenzie Astrology January 27 2015