Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: May 1 @11:09pm(PT) May 2 @2:09am(ET)
- Moon Sign: Libra
- Moon Phase: 2nd
- Void-of-Course: May 4 @5:17am(ET)@2:17am(PT) to moon into Scorpio a few hours later. Moon v/c in Libra is not one of the 4 void off course “good signs” Relationship issues may not go as planned, leave the planning until after the V.O.C moon…
- Opportunity Period: May 4 @3:54am(ET) @2:17am(PT) to moon void of course: “The Moon lies between two benefics during this short and lovely OP. Night owls should use this time for communication and promotion” PB.
What does it all mean?
- Libra has a need for balance, indicating this moon period may be an ideal time to implement some into our daily lives.
- A desire for justice may be present, dealing with issues that have upset our sense of justice may prove to be productive.
- Diplomacy is likely to be more apparent during the next few days, and may be a good time to bring up that topic you have been putting on the back burner.
- Hesitation is probably going to raise its head, we may see many sides of a story and find it difficult to make up our minds.
- Difficulty in making commitments or long-term decisions, because we can’t make up our minds. If this is the case perhaps wait a few days until the moon has moved out of Libra.
- Libra is happiest when in a relationship or partnership. Indicating this may be a good time to begin one.
- Co-operation should be in the air, making this an ideal time to make plans with others.
- May be a good time to improve our appearance and surroundings.
- May be great time to go bargain hunting,
- The Moon in Libra can be good for the following activities:
- Beauty Treatments:
- Buying Clothes:
- Buying for speculation:
- Collecting on debts:
- Entertaining Guests:
- Joining a club:
- This moon sign will affect us all but will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. Along with those who have strong Aries chart influences.
- **Moon in Libra,
- **Sun in Libra,
- **Venus in Libra
- **Moon in 7th house,
- **Any aspects to the Moon or Venus
- **Midheaven in Libra
- **Ascendant in Libra
- May 1st is Beltane. Please see previous post.
- May 1st Pluto goes retrograde in Aquarius. Please see previous post.
Reminder: Mercury is still retrograde in the sign of Taurus.
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon: These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Credits: Thanks to Paula Belluomini (Opportunity Periods) along with Michelle Perrin and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for dates presented here.