Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: June 24 @ 9:05 am (ET) @ 6:05 am (PT)
- Moon Sign: Capricorn
- Moon Phase: 2nd
- Void-off-Course: June 26 @ 8:49 am (ET) @ 5:49 am (PT) to moon into Aquarius a few hours later. Capricorn Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs” Try not to make any important decisions or commitments now.
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Capricorn is business, duty and discipline. She is ruled by Saturn, the planet of restrictions.
- We may be more in tune with our work/career or vocational direction.
- Change may be more challenging to deal with, and we may be resistant towards it…
- Dealings with the elderly may be in focus.
- Dealings with “authority” types, such as teachers, principles, supervisor’s may be in focus. Being respectful of such positions may help to alleviate tension.
- This could be a good time to get mundane business tasks out-of-the-way
- If you have been waiting to get a “chaotic” situation under control, now may be a good time to do it.
- Good time to watch, listen and learn
- We may find we are looking at our “worth” now, including the salary we get paid.
- Our public image may be either up for scrutiny, or in favor.
- This is a “Father” influence, paternal parental situations may be in focus.
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And those who have a strong Cancer placing in their charts.
- Moon in Capricorn
- Sun in Capricorn
- Saturn in Capricorn
- Any aspects to the Moon or Saturn
NOTES: FULL MOON in Capricorn June 24th @ 2:40 pm (ET) @ 11:40 am (PT). The Full Moon energy will strengthen all that is listed above. As the Full Moon becomes full, it can be seen as a culmination of the months work/play and knowledge seeking. For creative projects it can signify the completion of such projects.. Projects, situations that aren’t coming to a close now, may experience a bit of a pause, a time to adjust tweak and reflect. Traditionally, it is thought that the full moon energy is not the best energy to begin something new under.
NOTES: 2: Neptune Goes Retrograde: June 25 @ 3:21 pm (ET) @ 12:21 (PT) in the sign of Pisces. Neptune is the planet of romance, nostalgia, magic, avoidance and fantasy. Pisces is the sign that he rules. (Think King Neptune and fishes :)) Neptune is one of the outer planets, and as such is more of a generational planet than a personal one. When he goes retrograde, his dreamy influence isn’t as strong… It is possible to see past the illusion, and to be privy to what once was behind closed doors. Having the truth “revealed” can sometimes cause upset, it’s best to digest the information before jumping to conclusions. Neptune ruled folks, can get a better grip on or vision of goals, making it possible for dreams to come true through the use of practical logic. Neptune Retrograde will remain until December. As with all retrograde planets, be patient and go with the flow as much as possible. Hospitals and other institutions, our imagination and psychic abilities are areas that may be in focus under this influence.
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Paula Belluomini present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods and times.