Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: January 11 @ 8:30 am (ET) @ 5:30 am (PT)
- Moon Sign: Capricorn
- Moon Phase: 4th
- Void-off-Course: January 12 @ 11:22 pm (PT) January 13 @ 2:22 am (ET) to moon into Aquarius a few hours later: Capricorn Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs” Try not to make any important decisions or commitments now.
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Capricorn is business, duty and discipline. She is ruled by Saturn, the planet of restrictions.
- We may be more in tune with our work/career or vocational direction.
- Change may be more challenging to deal with, and we may be resistant towards it…
- Being disciplined towards our “duties/chores” may be easier to achieve.
- Dealings with the elderly may be in focus.
- Dealings with “authority” types, such as teachers, principles, supervisor’s may be in focus. Being respectful of such positions may help to alleviate tension.
- This could be a good time to get mundane business tasks out-of-the-way
- If you have been waiting to get a “chaotic” situation under control, now may be a good time to do it.
- Rules and regulations may be in focus, and depending on how you deal with these, it could be a favorable time or a stressful one.
- Good time to watch, listen and learn
- We may find we are looking at our “worth” now, including the salary we get paid.
- We are happy to work for our “keep”, knowing we are doing a good job.
- Moon in Capricorn may be good for buying antiques… 🙂
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And those who have a strong Cancer placing in their charts.
- Moon in Capricorn
- Sun in Capricorn
- Saturn in Capricorn
- Moon in the 4th house
- Moon in Cancer
- Any aspects to the Moon or Saturn
Email us at email@example.com 🙋♀️