Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: May 14 2022
- Moon Sign: Scorpio @ 6:34 am(ET) 3:34 am (PT)
- Moon Phase: 2nd
- Void-off-Course: May 16 @ 5:28 am(ET) @ 2:28 am(PT) to Moon into Sagittarius a few hours later
- Opportunity Period: None
The Full Moon occurs on May 15 @ 9:14pm (PT) May 16 @ 12:14 am (ET).
The Lunar Eclipse occurs just before Dawn (ET).
Click Here to check out the times of the eclipse:
When the moon is Full, it is said to be the best time for FINISHING up anything that we have already been working on… even if it’s a project we have set aside for a while… :). Some of us may feel more emotional during this month’s full moon as she brings in the watery sensitivity of Scorpio….
Watch out for feelings of jealousy/envy and speaking the truth, or being overly blunt to the point of hurting others. Secrets can come out, or be shared with others, so take care who you share your information with. Some of us may feel more intense about a subject, situation or person, and some of us may feel we need our space… Take care with the handling of all emotional situations, it is easier to express our feelings calmly, or to allow them to run amok? Check the facts before passing judgements.
Psychic abilities are likely stronger, and some of us may experience vivid dreams.
The Full moon will enhance this moon sign’s influence.
What does it all mean?
- Scorpio is very intense and probably the most sensitive of the zodiac signs
- The moon relates to our emotions, indicating we could be feeling everything more deeply for the next couple of days
- We can immerse ourselves in our projects now.
- Watch for becoming obsessed with someone or something…. not everyone falls for someone at the same time and patience may be needed regarding sensitive relationship matters
- Be sure that your partner, friend, lover, co-worker or school friend is really trying to upset your personal apple cart before making waves
- We could be encouraged or directed towards taking risks or doing things we wouldn’t normally do, especially those of a group or team nature.
- Sex may be high on the agenda for some of us… so if you don’t want to help the world population grow right now use caution… 🙂
- Some of us may be highly creative right now, while others get connected to their psychic side…
- Secrets may be told now… we can be enticed to open up to others about our deepest feelings/fantasy’s…
- In the 1st house: We could be more self centered, and our concerns will center around what we feel is good for us… Those who have a more negative outlook on thier own life may feel a bit “down in the dumps”, if this is you, get busy doing something that brings you pleasure.
- While we will all be effected slightly by the Scorpio moon, she will have a greater effect on those who have the following in their charts.. and those who have a strong Aries or Taurus placement in their charts.
- Moon in Scorpio
- Sun in Scorpio
- Moon in Aries
- Moon in the 4th house
- Moon in the 8th house
- Aspects to the Moon or Pluto
Got a question? … contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as Opportunity Periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Paula Belluomini present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.