Present Moon Sign/Phase/House
- Date: January 9 @ 3:43 am (ET) 12:43 am (PT)
- Moon Sign: Cancer
- Moon Phase: 2nd
- Void-of-Course: January 10 @ 6:58 pm (ET) 3:58 (PT) To Moon in Leo on the 11th: Cancer can be a productive v/c moon…
- House(s): late 9th house of travel, new experiences, study and legal activities. (This is for the general chart of 2020, the moon may fall in a different house in your own personal chart)
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- The moon is happy in the sign of Cancer because she rules here. Being sympathetic towards the worries of others is easier, we are more empathetic now.
- We can be more nurturing when there is a cancer moon
- Domestic chores and responsibilities may be easier to do now, in fact some of us may be very happy making our home comfortable and safe
- Cooking may be fun to do now, so go ahead and try out that new recipe
- The more emotionally sensitive of us, may take offense or feel slighted or more vulnerable during the Cancer moon… Caution is advised though, check your facts before you “accuse”.
- Some of us may feel needy, while others of us are happy to be the cuddler, helping our loved ones feel secure and in deed needed. Caution is advised that some of us can go over board on the needy thing during this moon period, so be careful if you don’t want to “scare” someone off…
- It’s a time for cuddles, caring, good food and just plain old lovings… 🙂 Enjoy..
- This may be a good time to learn new things, especially those that relate to the domestic front or family. Take up a cooking class, or try new recipes, decorate the home or enjoy craft projects with the kids. This may also be a good time to do some tidy up and mini reno’s on the house.
- In the 9th house: Personal freedom is a must for the next few days, so get out or stay in… but whatever you do, have some you time doing just what it is that makes you feel good. The future looks brighter and we are capable of seeing life in a more positive frame of mind. Our belief system may get some attention under this influence, however, it’s best not to get too radical about them when engaging in heated debates… Keep in mind that everyone is entitled to their own opinions… Could be a good time for a weekend getaway for some, healing retreats, spiritual quests, meditation are all good to experience now.
- This may be a positive time for: Beauty treatments, Brewing beer, Buying antiques, Buying for speculation, Can foods, Collect on debts, Hair cut (for growth) and plant bulbs from seeds.
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts.
- Moon in Cancer: (these folk may really feel the influence of the moon, emotions may be close to the surface)
- Ascendant in Cancer:
- Sun in Cancer:
- Moon in Capricorn
- Sun in Capricorn
- Moon in Sagittarius
- Sun in Sagittarius
- Moon in the 4th, 9th house: (equal)
- Aspects to the Moon, or planets in the 4th, 9th house’s
- To a lessor extent, those who have personal planets in Capricorn.
Uranus goes Direct on January 10th 8:49 pm (ET) 5:49 pm (PT).
Uranus is the planet of shock and chaos, he rules the unpredictable Aquarius, and is connected to the 11th house of hobbies, friends and humanatarian situations. .. If you have been thinking of trying something new, now may be an opportune time to do so… 🙂 You may even “shock” yourself with your determination and excitment…
Making new friends from outside of your “regualar” circle is possible, you may find yourself attracted to someone from another country, and/or feel an urge to learn about a culture outside of your own. Anything is possible with Uranus, however, he can be a bit of a rebel, so take care 😉 Try not to do something “outlandish”, just because you want to be different 😉
This celestial event will have a slight affect on us all, however, it will affect more, those with the following chart influences.
- Uranus in Aquarius
- Sun in Aquarius
- Moon in Aquarius
- Ascendent in Aquarius
- Midheaven in Aquarius
- Aspects to Uranus
- Activity in the 11th house