Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: May 16 2019
- Moon Sign: Scorpio @ 5:26 pm (ET) 2:26 pm (PT)
- Moon Phase: 2nd
- Void-off-Course: May 18 @ 5:11 pm (PT) @ 2:11 pm (ET) to Moon into Sagittarius later in the evening.
- House: 1st house of the Self. (Equal house system)
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Scorpio is very intense and probably the most sensitive of the zodiac signs
- The moon relates to our emotions, indicating we could be feeling everything more deeply for the next couple of days
- We can immerse ourselves in our projects now.
- Watch for becoming obsessed with someone or something…. not everyone falls for someone at the same time and patience may be needed regarding sensitive relationship matters
- Be sure that your partner, friend, lover, co-worker or school friend is really trying to upset your personal apple cart before making waves
- We could be encouraged or directed towards taking risks or doing things we wouldn’t normally do, especially those of a group or team nature.
- Sex may be high on the agenda for some of us… so if you don’t want to help the world population grow right now use caution… 🙂
- Some of us may be highly creative right now, while others get connected to their psychic side…
- Secrets may be told now… we can be enticed to open up to others about our deepest feelings/fantasy’s…
- In the 1st house: We could be more self centered, and our concerns will center around what we feel is good for us… Those who have a more negative outlook on thier own life may feel a bit “down in the dumps”, if this is you, get busy doing something that brings you pleasure.
- While we will all be effected slightly by the Scorpio moon, she will have a greater effect on those who have the following in their charts.. and those who have a strong Aries or Taurus placement in their charts.
- Moon in Scorpio
- Sun in Scorpio
- Moon in Aries
- Moon in the 4th house
- Moon in the 1st house
- Moon in Cancer
- Aspects to the Moon, the Sun or Pluto
Got a question? … contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org