Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: April 3 2019 @ 3:27 pm (ET) 12:27 pm (PT)
- Moon Sign: Aries
- Moon Phase: 4th
- Void-off-Course: April 5 @ 10:15 pm (ET) 7:15 pm (PT) to Moon into Taurus the next morning. Moon v/c in Aries is not one of the 4 “good signs” Make sure you get all the facts before making any commitments..
- House(s): 9 th house of higher learning and travel
- Opportunity Period: None
- The New Moon is on Friday April 5th, it will fall in the sign of Aries. Those with personal planets in Aries… (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars) will reap the benefits of the NEW MOON more than the rest of us… So listen up Aries folks (the sun is also currently in Aries)… It’s time to think about doing something new and exciting. Aries is a pioneering sign, he likes to rush off and be the first to explore…
- The New Moon is an excellent time to begin something new, however, as she sits in the 4th quarter of the moon on the 5th, (4th quarter moon, is more suited to endings)… it may be better to wait until Saturday the 6th before putting ideas into action.
- Those with a strong Libra in their charts may also, to a lessor extent, benefit from the positive effects of the New Moon.
What does it all mean?
- Aries is action, he is the most masculine of the Zodiac signs as he is ruled by the planet Mars
- We should have slightly more get up and go when the moon is in Aries
- We are happy to defend our loved ones
- We are apt to speak up more, even those of us who consider themselves to be “timid” can find the voice they need right now.
- May be a good time to get your message across or to ask for what you need
- Be careful when driving especially when upset or angry
- We may be more susceptible to head injuries or head aches
- We could be eager to start projects now, however, we have just experienced a full moon, (time to finish up) so if you really want to start something now, choose something small… 🙂
- Be careful while engaging in physical activities, we may feel stronger or more “heroic” at the moment but our bodies might not be in the same “zone” 🙂
- We may be more decisive than usual, as always use caution …
- Be careful about saying yes to everything right now, we might feel like we can handle more, but when the time comes we could be sorry we took on so much at once.
- Being healthy and feeling good so we can help others, or at the very least get our chores done may be on the agenda for the next few days.
- Adults with a strong mars or Aries influence may be acting more like children than adults.
- Some of us could be more insensitive or appear more selfish to others.
- If you aren’t looking to enlarge your family right now, take care, Aries has a lot of sexual energy to utilize… 😉
- In the 9th house of knowledge and travel. This is the house of a fire sign, (Sagittarius). Fire is energy… 🙂 Get out and about and see new things, even if it’s only in your immediate neighbourhood… and keep your eyes and ears open to all around you, it’s a brilliant time to pick up some new knowledge.
- check your tempers fire people… know it’s only the “moon talking” sensitive water people… try not to “fan the flames” air people… Earth people, be open to compromise and flexibility. 🙂
The Moon in Aries will have a slight effect on all of us, but it will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts: Along with those who have a strong Libra placement in their charts
- Moon in Aries:
- Sun in Aries:
- Ascendant or Midheaven in Aries:
- Mars in Aries Sun in Libra:
- Moon in the 1st house
- Aspects to the Moon or Mars: Moon in the 6th house:
- Mars/Aries in the 9th house:
The Moon and Astrology & HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon: These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.