Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: March 27 2019 @ 10:07 am (PT) @ 7:07 am (PT)
- Moon Sign: Capricorn ♑
- Moon Phase: 4th (this is a good time to finish up projects)
- Void-off-Course: March 29 @ 8:05 pm (ET) 5:05 pm (PT) to moon in Aquarius an hour or so later: Capricorn Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs” Try not to make any important decisions or commitments now.
- House(s) 3rd house of siblings and day-to-day affairs
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Capricorn is business, duty and discipline. She is ruled by Saturn, the planet of restrictions.
- We may be more in tune with our work/career or vocational direction.
- Change may be more challenging to deal with, and we may be resistant towards it…
- Being disciplined towards our “duties/chores” may be easier to achieve.
- Dealings with the elderly may be in focus.
- Dealings with “authority” types, such as teachers, principles, supervisor’s may be in focus. Being respectful of such positions may help to alleviate tension.
- This could be a good time to get mundane business tasks out-of-the-way
- If you have been waiting to get a “chaotic” situation under control, now may be a good time to do it.
- Rules and regulations may be in focus, and depending on how you deal with these, it could be a favorable time or a stressful one.
- Good time to watch, listen and learn
- We may find we are looking at our “worth” now, including the salary we get paid.
- We are happy to work for our “keep”, knowing we are doing a good job.
- In the 3rd house, some folks may find they are spending more time with siblings …. day-to-day activities should go smoothly… although some folks may find they are busier then usual.
This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And those who have a strong Gemini or Cancer placing in their charts.
- Moon in Capricorn:
- Sun in Capricorn:
- Saturn in Capricorn:
- Moon in the 3rd house:
- Moon in Cancer:
- Any aspects to the Moon or Saturn:
- **NOTE** Mercury, the planet of communications and transportation enters its “storm” on Friday March 1st... slowing down before going retrograde on Tuesday March 5th, where it will remain until March 28th. However, it will once again be “in storm” until it goes direct again on April 6th. It is not recommended that we start anything new while Mercury is in storm or in retrograde motion… nor is it recommended that we sign any important papers or make life changing, long-lasting decisions… However, life doesn’t work like that, and we may not always be able to follow such “rules”… In which case, it is better to be aware of such celestial events so we may understand (some what) why things aren’t going as we may have planned… Try not to take disappointments and set backs personally… and remember that it depends on where Mercury is sitting in YOUR personal chart as to which area of life will be affected for YOU.… When it comes to relationships, those begun in a Mercury retrograde may not last, or may not be what they appear to be, which will be shown in its truth once Mercury has settled back into direct motion… Write down any new ideas with the date and time they occurred.
Email us at email@example.com 🙂