Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: March 7 2019 @ 3:27 pm (ET) 12:27 pm (PT)
- Moon Sign: Aries
- Moon Phase: 1st
- Void-off-Course: March 9 @ 12:14 pm (ET) 9:14 am (PT) to Moon into Taurus late pm for PT and early morning March 10 for ET. Moon v/c in Aries is not one of the 4 “good signs” Make sure you get all the facts before making any commitments..
- House(s): 6 th house of diet, health, service.
- Opportunity Period: March 9 @ 11:56 am (ET) 8:56 am (PT) untill Moon void of course… a very short OP… if we blink we may miss it… 😉
What does it all mean?
- Aries is action, he is the most masculine of the Zodiac signs as he is ruled by the planet Mars
- We should have slightly more get up and go when the moon is in Aries
- We are happy to defend our loved ones
- We are apt to speak up more, even those of us who consider themselves to be “timid” can find the voice they need right now.
- May be a good time to get your message across or to ask for what you need
- Be careful when driving especially when upset or angry
- We may be more susceptible to head injuries or head aches
- We could be eager to start projects now, however, we have just experienced a full moon, (time to finish up) so if you really want to start something now, choose something small… 🙂
- Be careful while engaging in physical activities, we may feel stronger or more “heroic” at the moment but our bodies might not be in the same “zone” 🙂
- We may be more decisive than usual, as always use caution …
- Be careful about saying yes to everything right now, we might feel like we can handle more, but when the time comes we could be sorry we took on so much at once.
- Being healthy and feeling good so we can help others, or at the very least get our chores done may be on the agenda for the next few days.
- Adults with a strong mars or Aries influence may be acting more like children than adults.
- Some of us could be more insensitive or appear more selfish to others.
- If you aren’t looking to enlarge your family right now, take care, Aries has a lot of sexual energy to utilize… 😉
- In the 6th house: We may have more energy then we realize when it comes to our work outs… and more determined when it comes to our diets… likely making this a good time to get serious with either… 🙂 The 6th house is linked to Virgo, Virgo is an attentive sign… critical too, but we need her… Virgo prompts us to see the “finer details” … and Moon in Aries isn’t always happy to wait around, or to deal with folks getting all “nit picky” about stuff… **NOTE** Mercury is in retrograde motion, he rules Virgo… take extra care with long-range plans.
- check your tempers fire people… know it’s only the “moon talking” sensitive water people… try not to “fan the flames” air people… Earth people, be open to compromise and flexibility. 🙂
The Moon in Aries will have a slight effect on all of us, but it will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts: Along with those who have a strong Libra placement in their charts
- Moon in Aries:
- Sun in Aries:
- Ascendant or Midheaven in Aries:
- Mars in Aries Sun in Libra:
- Moon in the 1st house
- Aspects to the Moon or Mars: Moon in the 6th house:
- Mars/Aries in the 6th house:
The Moon and Astrology & HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon: These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.