Skip to content
Astrology and how it works in our daily life: Transiting Venus moves into Aquarius March 2019
- Astrological “Event“: Venus moves into Aquarius
- Date: March 1 2019 to March 26th
- Time: @11:45 am (ET) 8:45 am (PT)
- What does it mean?
- Venus is the planet of money and beauty, she is the most feminine of the planets and is sometimes referred to as the “Goddess of Love” She rules Libra and Taurus.
- Aquarius is the sign of the future, 🙂 making the mind of an Aquarian a fascinating place to be or witness… He is ruled by Uranus, the planet of chaos.
- Socializing with like-minded folk could be on the agenda, especially if we can do so in nice yet comfortable surroundings.
- It might be easier to spend money on techy things, especially kitchen gadgets or helpful yet fun gadgets for the home.
- Some family time or time spent feeling cozy, safe and happy in our homes, especially if it includes some socializing could be high on our agendas now.
- Getting down to business, working in a repetitive environment or doing chores may not be so easy to stick to.
- We could have “interesting” decorating ideas… some of which may be best keep on paper until this transit passes. 🙂
- While Venus into Aquarius will have a slight effect on all of us.. This event will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts…
- Venus in Aquarius
- Sun in Aquarius
- Moon in Aquarius
- Venus in the 11th house
- Aspects to Venus or Uranus
- Uranus in Aquarius
- ***NOTE*** Mercury enters into storm on March 1 going retrograde on the 5th please see our post for Moon into Capricorn. Relationships entered into now may not be what they seem to be.
- ***NOTE 2*** The moon enters Aquarius on March 2nd… Emotionally this may increase the influence of Venus in Aquarius for the nex couple of days.
copyright: Greta McKenzie astrology 22/02/2019