Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: June 9th 9:04 pm (PT) June 10 12:04 am (ET)
- Moon Sign: Taurus:
- Moon Phase: 4th
- Void-of-Course: June 11 @ 11:29 pm (ET) @8:29 pm (ET) to Moon in Gemini during the early hours of the 12th: Moon in Taurus v/c is one of the 4 “good signs”
- Opportunity Period: None:
What does it all mean?
- Taurus needs emotional and material security, so we may find we are more interested in our financial affairs.
- This may prove to be a good time to make investments for the future or to begin plans for the next financially responsible phase.
- Taurus has lots of patience, indicating this could be a good time to deal with people/projects/situations that take up more time than is liked.
- Sun in Taurus,
- Venus in Taurus
- Sun in Libra
- Moon in Libra
- Any aspects to the Moon, Venus.
- Ascendant or Mid-heaven in Taurus
- Those with strong Libra and Scorpio placements in their charts may also be effected.
Got a question? Email us HERE 🙂
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Jim Shawvan present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.