NOTE: MERCURY TURNS DIRECT: April 15 2018: Remains in storm until April 24th. While some things may start to feel as if they are moving forward or ahead, expect delays until after the 24th. Communications should start to get better and run more smoothly… Transportation and Technical issues may not get solved completely, but they should get a little better… 😉
Mercury Retrograde… we hear and see this quite a bit in and out of the astrology world…. and sometimes Mercury gets a bad wrap when he goes retro… but it’s not all bad.. 🙂 When Mercury goes retrograde it would appear from our Earth’s prospective that Mercury is moving backwards….. hmmm no wonder he can cause some confusion… Yet, if we can “respect” Mercury while he is in this position by applying the “rules” that fit with this circumstance, we can come out of this period with a smile instead of a frown… 🙂
The “rules” are as follows…
- Pay attention to and do as many things possible with the two letters RE in front of the word… for example… REnovate: REdecorate: REdo: REcreate: REnew:
- Try not to begin any new projects:
- Might not be a good time to start a new relationship
- May be a good time to renew a relationship (depending on personal chart data)
- Try not to sign important documents. Exception renewing a mortgage, but be very careful about the small print.
- If you need to sign important papers, make sure you understand everything, if you don’t ask questions.
- Mistakes in communications and messages are highly likely during this period, so read and REread before you sign or commit.
- Expect delays in communications or in getting your questions answered.
- Expect misunderstandings in communications
- Have patience when communicating
- Have patience when waiting for a reply or an answer
- New plans made during this time may not work out as planned or may need to be REdone at a later date
When Mercury is said to be in “storm” he is moving very slowly, the effects of the Mercury Retrograde will apply to a slightly lesser degree.