Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: March 19 @ 9:07 pm (ET) 6:07 pm (PT)
- Moon Sign: Taurus:
- Moon Phase: 1st
- Void-of-Course: March 21 @ 1:21 pm (ET) 10:21 am (PT) to moon in Gemini on Wednesday (PT) & Thursday (ET): Moon in Taurus v/c is one of the 4 “good signs”
- House(s): 7th: house of partnerships and relationships…
- Opportunity Period: March 19 9:08 pm to March 21 @ 10:30 pm (PT) March 22 @ 1:30 am (ET)
What does it all mean?
- Taurus needs emotional and material security, so we may find we are more interested in our financial affairs.
- This may prove to be a good time to make investments for the future or to begin plans for the next financially responsible phase.
- Those with strong fire signs (especially Aries) may get impatient with those who are slower at making up their minds, take care not to push too hard guys and gals, it won’t get things moving any faster if you are dealing with folks who have a strong Taurus inclination.
- Taurus has lots of patience, indicating this could be a good time to deal with people/projects/situations that take up more time than is liked.
- Things that give us pleasure, such as comfort foods, wine, relaxing, good music and giving/receiving “loving’s” are all things we may enjoy right now
- Some of us may be feeling more frugal than usual, preferring to save our funds instead of spend them.
- Take your time when the moon is in this sign, there is no need to hurry, and you probably won’t get very far if you do… so sit back and enjoy the ride… 🙂
- In the 7th house: Some folks might be more emotional than usual, if this is you, try not to take things too personally and don’t ask for opinions if you can’t handle any negative responses. Dealings with partners of all kinds my be on the agenda, so if you have been having troubles in your relationships now may be a good time to try and get things sorted… take care though, because arguments are also just as likely…. Don’t treat your partners as if they are another of your possessions… 😉
- Keep your temper under check if you can, Taurus is very, very patient and it takes a lot to make her angry, but watch out once she has had enough, she will certainly let you know..
- This moon may be positive for: Advertising for sale of personal belongings, beauty treatments, buying clothes, buying a home, getting a hair cut to encourage thickness, moving, painting, pouring cement, starting a new job, savings account or training a pet.
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts.
- Moon in Taurus,
- Sun in Taurus,
- Venus in Taurus
- Sun in Libra
- Moon in Libra
- Moon in the 2nd house
- Moon in the 7th
- Any aspects to the Moon or Venus
- Ascendant or Mid-heaven in Taurus
- Those with strong Libra/Venus placements in their charts may also be effected, and to a lessor extent those with strong Scorpio/Pluto chart placements.
Got a question? Email us HERE 🙂
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Jim Shawvan present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.