Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: February 1 2018 @ 2:13 pm (ET)11:13 am (PT)
- Moon Sign: Virgo
- Moon Quarter: 3rd
- Void-of-Course: February 2 @ 11:07 pm (PT) February 3 @ 2:07 am (ET) to Moon in Libra on the afternoon of February 3rd: Virgo Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs”
- House(s): cusp of 11th/12th…House of hobbies, friends, community and humanitarian works: House of fantasy, institutions, illusions and the traits and behaviours we are taught to avoid or deny.
- Opportunity Period: February 2 1:12 pm (ET) 10:12 am (PT) to void off course Feb 2 or Feb 3: A good time to use our “Virgoen Traits” tidy up, put things in order and see to the finer details… 🙂
What does it all mean?
- Virgo is all about the details, so be prepared to see to them or at least have someone else see to them for you, you will feel better 🙂
- Try not to worry about things you have no control over, especially things that might not ever happen… Because Virgo “see’s” all the details others miss, it’s hard for her not to worry…
- It’s good to keep busy during a Virgo moon, make lists, tidy, organize, plan, find solutions to problems… a lot can get done now
- Virgo can be more critical than the rest of the zodiac, but only because she so need things to be “correct” or “perfect”. Try to give yourself and others a break over the next couple of days. If you are an employer, be prepared that tasks may not get completed exactly they way you had expected.
- In the 11th house: Getting together with friends and doing community work might be on the agenda for some of us … Hobbies and doing what “speaks” to our heart may seem to be the most important thing in the world right now… Enjoy… 🙂
- In the 12th house… This could be a good time to look back at the last month and see where mistakes have been made, solutions and improvements are possible now.. Some folks may feel more emotionally than usual, however, expression such emotions may not be that easy… for those who are prone to depression or negative thoughts, try and do some fun and positive if you can… Pisces is ruled by the 12th house…
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts.
- Moon in Virgo
- Sun in Virgo
- Ascendant in Virgo
- Mid-heaven in Virgo
- Moon in 6th and or 12th house
- Midheaven in Virgo
- Ascendant in Virgo
- And those who have strong Pisces placement in their charts..
Click Here to send in your question. 🙂