Astrological “Event“: Transiting Neptune turns direct
Date: November 2 2017
Time: 9:21 am (ET) 6:21 am (PT)
- What does it mean?
- Neptune is the planet of our dreams, day dreams and fantasy.
- She can be psychic, compassionate and forgiving.
- She can also be gullible and expect more than reality can provide.
- The ruler of Pisces.
- Neptune is romantic, nostalgic and magical.
- Neptune also has a bearing on our immune systems, watch out for virus’s and toxins infiltrating our body and our eco-systems.
As Neptune settles back into direct motion we can find a balance once more between our sensitive, psychic and imaginative side… in fact we must find that balance if we are to make the most of what Neptune can teach us… 🙂
While Neptune is Retrograde: (this year he went into retrograde motion on June 16)
- We can reach within ourselves now, making this a good time for internal healing. However, those with strong Pisces/Neptune traits, should take care not to allow themselves to get too carried away into the world of dreams 🙂 …
- Healers, nurses, counselors and those who work for the common good may feel more connected or at peace with the work they do.
- Getting things ticked off of the “bucket list” should go easier under this influence.. 🙂
- For some, the harshness of reality may be a challenge to deal with on a everyday basis. Being aware of the method of “escapism” used is recommended for those who have negative reactions to alcohol, certain foods or prescription drugs. Staying connected with a grounded type personality may help.
- Taking care of our health and being aware of the beauty/work of mother nature is recommended.
- This Astrological “event” will have a slight effect on all of us, but will have a stronger effect on those who have any of the following in their birth charts:
- Sun in Pisces:
- Moon in Pisces:
- Neptune in Pisces:
- Ascendant in Pisces:
- Mid-heaven in Pisces:
- Aspects to Pisces: