July 22 2017…..
11:15 am (ET) 8:15 am (PT)
Leo: Masculine: Fire: Fixed:
- Leo’s are fun people to have around as they enjoy being with company and many of them (not all) enjoy being in the spot light, so you can find lots of Leo’s who enjoy dance, acting, singing, rapping, writing etc. Guess you could call Leo the “Hollywood” sign.
- These guys and gals require the finer things in life, if this means they have to go without in order to wait until they can afford the object of their desire, then so be it… It’s all about quality over quantity with these guys, (well for the most of them anyway).
- Leo’s possess a fabulous creative streak, of which they are advised to allow free reign as it’s an awesome way to let off steam or reduce the stress level.
- Pride comes before a fall and some of you (especially if you have other Leo influences in your chart ) may be inclined to bossiness or a belief that you really are the best at all you do …
- Leo’s are fabulous at organization.
- Leo’s can be determined and stubborn, so there really is nothing they can’t do…
Notes: The Sun is in Leo until August 22: The New Moon is in Leo from July 23 to July 25: Mercury is in Leo until July 25: and Mars is in Leo until September 6: The next few days, especially, could prove to be interesting for some Leo types… the rest of July and August could be high energy for fire signs… Leo’s could be more active than usual, or feel the need to “move on” … the desire to put thoughts into actions is strong, so get moving if you can and make those changes you have been talking about… However, don’t take risks just for the sake of taking them, or because you want to “prove yourself” to someone who has been a nagging pain in the butt… take risks that you know are going to point you in the right direction and help you to reach your goals… Good Luck, make the best of the next couple of months, the energy will be stronger during July and into August… 🙂
SGC and Staff would like to send the following folks Very Happy Birthday Wishes
- Phil M.
- Liz M.
- Chris R.
- Donna D.
- Marcel M.
- Barry M.
- Rose W. (cancer/Leo)
and to all who will be celebrating the Leo Zodiac….. Have a fabulous year….