- Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: July 14 2017 7:52 pm (ET) 4: 52 pm (PT)
- Moon Sign: Aries
- Moon Phase: 3rd
- Void-off-Course: July 16 10:19 pm (ET) May 23 7:19 pm (PT) to moon into Taurus late July 16/Early July 17: Moon v/c in Aries is not one of the 4 “good signs” Make sure you get all the facts before making any commitments..
- House(s): 6th & 7th : House of health and service. House of relationships and partnerships
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Aries is action, he is the most masculine of the Zodiac signs as he is ruled by the planet Mars
- We should have slightly more get up and go when the moon is in Aries
- We are happy to defend our loved ones
- We are apt to speak up more, even those of us who consider themselves to be “timid” can find the voice they need right now.
- May be a good time to get your message across or to ask for what you need
- Be careful when driving especially when upset or angry
- We may be more susceptible to head injuries or head aches
- We could be eager to start projects now, however, we have just experienced a full moon, (time to finish up) so if you really want to start something now, choose something small… 🙂
- Be careful about while engaging in physical activities, we may feel stronger or more “heroic” at the moment but our bodies might not be in the same “zone” 🙂
- We may be more decisive than usual, as always use caution …
- Be careful about saying yes to everything right now, we might feel like we can handle more, but when the time comes we could be sorry we took on so much at once.
- Being healthy and feeling good so we can help others, or at the very least get our chores done may be on the agenda for the next few days.
- In the 6th house: This house is about our health, hygiene and being of service to others. With the moon in this house, we can be less selfish, even though the moon is sitting in a “selfish” sign… Cleaning up ourselves as well as our environments could be on the agenda… It could be a beneficial time for some of us to give up bad habits, however, if we want to stick to our new “clean” agenda, we must first really, really want to… 🙂
- In the 7th house: More notice will be taken of our close personal relationships and the partnerships we are developing with those we deal with on a daily basis.
- Adults with a strong mars or Aries influence may be acting more like children than adults.
- Some of us could be more insensitive or appear more selfish to others.
- This moon may be positive for: Buying for speculation, collection on debts, Hair (for less hair growth) and starting a diet
- If you aren’t looking to enlarge your family right now, take care, Aries has a lot of sexual energy to utilize… 😉
- The Moon in Aries will have a slight effect on all of us, but it will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts: Along with those who have a strong Libra placement in their charts
- Moon in Aries:
- Sun in Aries:
- Ascendant or Midheaven in Aries:
- Mars in Aries:
- Moon in the 6th house
- Moon in the 1st house
Mercury in Aries
- Aspects to the Moon or Mars:
- **This moon may also have a slight effect on folks who have strong Libra placements in their charts. (Libra is the opposite sign to Aries).**
- Note**Saturn in Sagittarius, Neptune in Pisces and Pluto in Capricorn are in retrograde motion. When planets are in retrograde motion, and especially when more than one planet is retrograde at a given time, we can expect delays, misunderstandings, re-doing, re-assessing, re-modelling… Issues from the past may resurface, and situations may repeat themselves. Life is unlikely to be moving full steam ahead… patience is advised, along with checking and double checking our work and communication skills… If you don’t understand something, ask… even if you feel “silly” doing so, it’s better to ask now and find out what you need to know, instead of waiting for some time in the future to find out you may have made the wrong decision based on the “wrong” information.
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Jim Shawvan present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.