Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: December 28 2016
- New Moon December 29 (ET) December 28 (PT)
- Moon Sign: Capricorn @10:12 am (ET) 7:12 am (PT)
- Moon Phase: 4th moves into the 1st on December 30
- Void-off-Course: December 30 @ 3:07 am (ET) 12:07 am (PT) to 8:29 pm (ET) 5:29 pm (PT): Capricorn Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs” Try not to make any important decisions or commitments now.
- House(s) 3rd and 4th: In the 3rd house of siblings and day-to-day affairs & the 4th house of domestic affairs and family
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Capricorn is business, duty and discipline. She is ruled by Saturn, the planet of restrictions.
- We may be more in tune with our work/career or vocational direction.
- Change may be more challenging to deal with, and we may be resistant towards it…
- Being disciplined towards our “duties/chores” may be easier to achieve.
- Dealings with the elderly may be in focus.
- Dealings with “authority” types, such as teachers, principles, supervisor’s may be in focus. Being respectful of such positions may help to alleviate tension.
- This could be a good time to get mundane business tasks out-of-the-way
- If you have been waiting to get a “chaotic” situation under control, now may be a good time to do it.
- Rules and regulations may be in focus, and depending on how you deal with these, it could be a favorable time or a stressful one.
- Good time to watch, listen and learn
- We may find we are looking at our “worth” now, including the salary we get paid.
- We are happy to work for our “keep”, knowing we are doing a good job.
- In the 3rd house, some folks may find they are spending more time with siblings …. day to day activities should go smoothly… although some folks may find they are busier then usual.
- In the 4th house we may be focused on our domestic duties, some of us could feel frustrated if things aren’t as organized as they would like when it comes to the home. Take some time out this weekend to be with family and folks who feel like family… and if that’s not possible
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And those who have a strong Gemini or Cancer placing in their charts.
- Moon in Capricorn
- Sun in Capricorn
- Saturn in Capricorn
- Moon in the 3rd house
- Moon in the 4th house
- Moon in Cancer
- Any aspects to the Moon or Saturn
The New Moon in Capricorn will intensify the effects of the moon in Capricorn. It is a fabulous time to begin anew… to put new ideas out into the universe and start new projects and relationships…. However, the moon still sits in the 4th quarter until December 30th, (it is better to start new things when the moon is in the 1st quarter)…. and Mercury is retrograde once more…. While it is still possible to begin things now, take note that all may not turn out the way you had planned… be flexible with your ideas and plans as much as possible and expect missed appointments and perhaps some missed opportunities too… although, sometimes when Mercury is retrograde it gives us a chance to redo, and can sometimes bring forward “lost” opportunities from the last Mercury retrograde… stay open to anything that may come along during this new moon…
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂