In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Jim Shawvan present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.
Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: August 31 2016
- Moon Sign: Virgo 11:22 am (ET) 8:22 am (PT)
- Moon Quarter: 4th: Moves into the 1st on September 2
- Void-of-Course: September 2 @ 6:13 pm (ET) 3:13 pm (PT) to 8:55 pm (ET) 5:55 pm (PT): Virgo Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs”
- House(s): 11/12th: 11th house of teamwork, networking, gadgets and humanitarian behavior. 12th house of hospitals, schools, correctional facilities, and what is “hidden”.
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Virgo is all about the details, so be prepared to see to them or at least have someone else see to them for you, you will feel better 🙂
- Try not to worry about things you have no control over, especially things that might not ever happen… Because Virgo “see’s” all the details others miss, it’s hard for her not to worry…
- It’s good to keep busy during a Virgo moon, make lists, tidy, organize, plan, find solutions to problems… a lot can get done now
- Virgo can be more critical than the rest of the zodiac, but only because she so need things to be “correct” or “perfect”. Try to give yourself and other’s a break over the next couple of days. If you are an employer, be prepared that tasks may not get completed exactly they way you had expected.
- In the 11th house: Team work and co-operation within group activities is indicted. For some folk being emotionally distant can be easier now.
- In the 12th house: Hospital visits may be on the agenda as a patient or as a visitor.. Take care who you share you inner most secrets with. Old “wounds or upsets may surface, forgiving and letting are recommended… 🙂
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And those who have a strong Aquarius or Pisces placement in their charts..
- Moon in Virgo
- Sun in Virgo
- Venus in Virgo
- Ascendant in Virgo
- Mid-heaven in Virgo
- Moon in 6th, 11th or 12th house
- Any aspects to the Moon or Mercury.
- Midheaven in Virgo
- Ascendant in Virgo
Got a Question, send it along to us, we will try our best to source out an answer for you…
Just Click Here to send in your question.
We promise not to publish your question on SGC without your permission, we will still answer it though. 🙂
SGC will not post your full name or your email address on our webpage… 🙂