The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods. astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.
Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: March 22/23 2016
- Moon Sign: Libra March 23 @ 10:23 pm (PT): March 22 @ 1:23 am
- Moon Phase: 2nd
- Void-of-Course: March 24 @ 4:55 pm (ET) 1:55 pm (PT) Moon v/c in Libra is not one of the 4 void off course “good signs” Relationship issues may not go as planned, leave the planning until after the V.O.C moon…
- House: 12th: 12th house of our psyche, institutions, secrets, fantasy and illusion.
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Libra has a need for balance, indicating this moon period may be an ideal time to implement some into our daily lives.
- A desire for justice may be present, dealing with issues that have upset our sense of justice may prove to be productive.
- Diplomacy is likely to be more apparent during the next few days, and may be a good time to bring up that topic you have been putting on the back burner.
- Hesitation is probably going to raise its head, we may see many sides of a story and find it difficult to make up our minds.
- Difficulty in making commitments or long-term decisions, because we can’t make up our minds. If this is the case perhaps wait a few days until the move has moved out of Libra.
- Libra is happiest when in a relationship or partnership. Indicating this may be a good time to begin one. 🙂
- Co-operation should be in the air, making this an ideal time to make plans with others.
- May be a good time to improve our appearance and surroundings.
- May be great time to go bargain hunting,
- In the 12 house, we may feel more inclined to spend time alone. For some of us it may mean a trip to the hospital, to visit someone or for a procedure. Secrets may be created or affairs of the heart fantasized about, take care what you tell who during the next few days, and be careful to forget the secrets you are told.
- This moon sign will affect us all but will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts.
- Moon in Libra,
- Sun in Libra,
- Venus in Libra
- Venus in Pisces
- Moon in 12th house,
- Moon in 7th house,
- Any aspects to the Moon or Venus
- Midheaven in Libra
- Ascendant in Libra
Email us HERE with your questions and comments… 🙂
or Follow our blog to see where the transiting moon is each moon…
Full Moon In Libra March 23 2016:
When the moon becomes full in Libra relationships and partnerships may be on the agenda for the some of us… And because the full moon relates to endings and the finishing up of things, places and people, be prepared to let bygones be bygones, keep with you the lessons learnt and the experiences enjoyed… and let go of the rest… 🙂 However, this full moon in Libra could also mean that a long term “friendship” finally becomes the relationship you hoped it would… 🙂
March 23 is also a Lunar Eclipse