Astrological Event: Transiting Mars into Scorpio
Date: January 3 to March 7 2016
Time: 9:32 am (ET) 6:32 am (PT)
What does it mean?
- Mars is the male planet, he is action and can be aggressive, he can be rash and selfish, but also work in heroic ways to help us move forward, speak up for ourselves and others and pushes us to experience new frontiers. He is the ruler of Aries and corresponds to the head, the blood and the muscles.
- Scorpio is the most intense of the zodiac signs, she is ruled by Pluto, although Mars was regarded her ruler until Pluto was discovered
- Mars and Scorpio are both very sexual and passionate signs, so watch out if you don’t want to get into a pickle
- Relationships could see some ups and downs, and some of us may find we jump into relationships before really figuring out what it is we want…
- Anger, resentment, jealousy and envy are all emotions that may be close to the surface… it is sensible to think before speaking or acting…
- Research could go well for some of us, and if it’s a passion, you are encouraged to go full steam ahead
- Philosophical subjects may be the ones to intrigue us and encourage us to learn.. Religious subjects could also be important to some folks and may prompt some to search for the “truth”
- Money and positive investments can be made, but remember sometimes it is better to be patient than to rush in. Check and double-check your figures and your commitments in such areas
- Business mergers, personal partnerships and marriage/unions are possible under this influence, but take care as Mars has a tendency to “see” a great idea or possibility and rush in before checking out everything.
- Watch for the tendencies towards accidents, burns and for some, health issues could be taking up a lot of time this year.
- Everyone will be affected by this astrological event, however, those with the following will feel the effects more.
- Sun in Scorpio
- Mars in Scorpio
- Aspects to the Moon or Mars:
- Mars in the 8th house.
- Moon in Aries
- Sun in Aries
- Mars in Aries
- Ascendant in Aries or Scorpio
- Mid-heaven in Aries or Scorpio
- Moon in Aries or Scorpio