Astrological “Event”: Venus turns retrograde
Date: July 25 2015 to September 6 2015
Time: 5:29 am (ET) 2:29 am (PT)
House: (equal house system) 11th house of friends, groups, teamwork and humanitarian deeds
This astrological “event” while having a slight effect on everyone, will have a stronger and longer lasting effect on those who have the following in their charts:
- Venus in Libra
- Venus in Taurus
- Sun in Libra
- Sun in Taurus
- Venus in the 11th house
- Venus in the 7th house
- Ascendant in Venus
- Mid-heaven in Venus
- Any aspects to Venus
What does it all mean?
- Venus is the planet of beauty and money, she is likely the most feminine of the planets. Venus is the ruler of Libra (relationships) and Taurus (material security).
- Retrograde… as we look at the planet Venus from earth, she “appears” to be going backwards. Time to redo, resort, re-energize…
- We may take our loved ones and close friends for granted… 😦
- Some of us may become invisible to those around us… if that happens, don’t be shy about letting folk know you are still around
- This could be a good time to do a reshuffle regarding our relationships, including our friends, co-workers and business partners.
- It’s easy to become disconnected with others during this time as our focus may be drawn inwards. Spending time with folk who can help us come out of our “shell” is a good idea and should be practiced whenever possible.
- How we look on the outside may represent how we are feeling on the inside, if positive feelings are needed to get through the day, feeling good about how we look is the first step.
- Be aware of the budget, try not to go over it.. if time permits this may be a good time to go over the weekly/monthly budget.
As Venus becomes direct again in the Fall:
- Hopefully we have a better understanding of our selves and who we want to call friends.
- It’s time to get serious about who we spend our time, this includes all relationships dealt with on a daily basis.
- If a new look is whats needed to get things going again, go for it.. it should be easier to know what we want regarding our appearance.
- Our finances may need seeing to, however, if we have been vigilant over the last few months all should be well in this area.
- If we have been stagnating where making a major purchase is concerned, the right item @ the right price may be just around the corner.
- A good time to spruce up our environment… new paint, new pictures, new drapes etc…
- A strong desire to shop, shop and shop again.. may come over some of us… 🙂
©Greta McKenzie Astrology July 26 2015