Astrological “Event“: Transiting Venus moves into Taurus
Date: March 17 2015 to April 12 2015
Time: 6:15 am (ET) 3:15 am (PT)
- What does it mean?
- Venus is the planet of money and beauty, she is the most feminine of the planets and is sometimes referred to as the “Goddess of Love” She rules Libra and Taurus.
- Taurus is ruled by Venus, so she is probably happy visiting here.. Taurus needs emotional and material security, can be slow to learn but once she has grasped the lesson she won’t soon forget it…
- Money can come our way while Venus is here, perhaps in the form of a raise, bonus, award or inheritance
- Good time to sort out the closet and if you live in a warmer climate it’s a good time to set up a yard sale.
- While money may be coming our way in some form or another, we could also be tempted to spend more, especially if we are drawn to works of art or “pretty things” for our home, office or person.
- Some of us may be tempted by comfort foods and drink
- Getting out and about might not be at the top of the agenda if we are feeling tired, instead staying cozy, warm and safe in our homes may sound like a better idea
- Those who aren’t happy with, icky, dirty, sticky or “ugly” will feel it even more now
- Could be a good tiTaurusme for some, who enjoy singing
- This astrological event will have a slight effect on everyone but will have a stronger effect on the those who have any of the following in their charts.
- Venus in
- Sun in Taurus
- Moon in Taurus
- Aspects to Venus
- Sun in Taurus