- Astrological “Event”: Mercury goes Retrograde
- Date(s) January 21 to February 11 2015:
- Time Line: He enters his storm January 17 2015 and will be back in his “storm” until February 19 2015: It’s best to keep all new projects on hold from ***January 17 until after February 19*** if possible.
What does it all mean?
- Mercury is the planet of communications, he is also a messenger and likes to do two things at once. He rules Gemini and Virgo.
- Retrograde motion means that from the earth’s perspective it appears that the planet Mercury is going backwards.
- Our communications and organizational skills may not be up to par during this time.
- Messages can get misinterpreted or misplaced.
- We can miss appointments during this period, so check your date book frequently and place all scheduled appointments in your date book or phone in a place you will see them often.
- It’s not a good time to begin anything until after the 11th of February if it’s at all possible. Projects begun now are not likely to go as planned.
- Be prepared to redo things.
- It’s the perfect time to review, redecorate, renew…. However, it’s advisable that we all check and double-check the fine print before signing on the dotted line.
- Stick to the hobbies already begun.
- Don’t be disappointed if things don’t go exactly as planned regarding our “down time”.
- Take extra care when sending out invitations to an event, make sure you have the date, time and place correct… or else you may find you have to get them printed all over again.
- Be Prepared have more than one thing on the go at once, however, take care not to add more to your agenda then you can comfortably do, else run the risk of mixing up your “homework” or dates.
- Relationships might have to be re-assessed
- Beginning January 17 2015 Write down any new creative ideas for future reference,note the time and re visit the list after February 11 2015.
Copywrite: Greta McKenzie Astrology 12/29/2014