The New Moon begins at approx 6:42 pm on July 26 2014 in the sign of Leo:
When the moon is visiting with Leo we had better be on our best behaviour, as Leo loves a crowd or at least to stand out in a crowd, or maybe have a partner or family member who stands out in a crowd… The following should be remembered as the Moon makes play with Leo…
- The Leo Moon Loves Drama, so be warned…
- The Leo Moon loves to noticed and recognized, so be prepared to “pump up” your loved ones and if you happened to have a Leo influence in yourself, be aware of how you may be going about getting recognized or appreciated… If you play your cards right this could be a positive time when you get to be where you need to be.
- Try not to be overly “vain” and be prepared for drama at any-time from any direction
- Try not to over react and if it’s not you doing the over reacting, try not to get caught up in the drama, or to encourage the over reactor
- It’s a good time to check out the local talent, take in a down town show, get starry-eyed with your lover, or perhaps look for a new one, as romance is high on the priority ladder during this time.
Those most likely to affected by this month’s new moon are those who have the following:
- Sun in Leo:
- Moon in Leo:
- Sun in the 5th House:
- Moon in the 5th House:
- Transits to the New Moon:
Greta McKenzie SGC Admin: June 25 2014